Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

WE'RE MOVING!

Dear Reader,

As you may have heard, we're moving.

No, we're not packing up our freshly unpacked boxes and moving to another street, but I had you going there for a second, didn't I? We're changing our blog address! The White Rockers will be combined with Adventures with Alston to what will become The Scott Stories. With a new baby on the way, I need things to be a little more versatile than they are right now. Posting house stuff over here and posting family/life stuff over there has proven nonsensical and the two have started to overlap. So, in an effort to simplify my life, I’m combining everything into one neat little package. All of my posts from The White Rockers will be imported over and I’ll be sharing all of our stories in one place.

I will leave this blog up with a final post and link to redirect you to our new "home". For those of you who follow in Google Reader, or subscribe to the RSS feed, our new web address will be www.storiesofthescotts.blogspot.com. Please update your feeds, as I don’t want to leave any of you behind! I wanted to give you all a heads up--the official address change is set to take place Wednesday morning.

Please bear with me as I work to overhaul my blogging life.
With love,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment