Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Before & After: The Bedroom

The paint color in the bedroom is tolerable until we decide what color to repaint. Our last bedroom was a very deep Alligator Green from Ben Moore; but I'm thinking we'll probably choose something a little more neutral this go around. Our bedroom has always been a hodge podge of mixed furniture and nothing ever really went together. Thankfully, over the past couple of years, we've inherited a few great pieces and things are really starting to come together. The room still looks pretty bare, but I think its well on its way to becoming a great retreat!

{Before}


{After}




Once again, I would like to replace the terrible mini blinds with wooden ones and I definitely need to dress up the walls a bit. Right now, the only things hanging on the wall are a super awesome antique mirror that Patrick's mom gave us and a print of my favorite painting, The Kiss by Gustav Klimt. There's definitely room for improvement, but at least there aren't boxes stacked up in the corners anymore!

1 comment:

  1. It's on the way to being as fab as you! Love it and you. Miss you tons! I am so happy that I can keep up with your house adventures and life with Alston through your blogs.

    ReplyDelete