Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

And the future is here...

Awesomly awesome panorama created using Photomerge Panorama in PSE.

A lot has happened since the last update:

We found the perfect renter to move into the old barn-house... She's a personal chef and I foresee a great friendship in the future.

We got everything resubmitted and were re-approved within less than a week of everything being sent back to USDA. Oh happy day!

Therefor, I am proud to announce, we will be closing on our very first house at 3:00 pm on Tuesday, November 9th, 2010.

{cue fireworks}

We go back to the house on Sunday for a final walk-through. I'm going to start  mentally placing my furniture... for real this time. Now I can really get excited!

Future posts are promised to be full of new house excitement and tons of photos. Promise.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! So happy for you and your cute family! Cant wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete